Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchills - 10 cigars [5.1 x 55]
The Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchills is packed with punchy flavor, this is a medium bodied cigar that feels stronger than it actually is.
- • Notes of orange peel, wood, roasted hazelnuts and hints of leather abound.
- • Delicious aromas of cedar, nuts, spices and some dark fruits notes.
- • Very smooth smoke that is never over powerful.
In short, the Wide Churchill is comparable to the best phase of the Churchill.
The Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchills comes in a dress box of cedar of 10 cigars with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-n-10-n-10
Ring Gauge: 55
The wrapper is as perfectly rolled as possible, the triple cap is flawless and with no visible seams. The cigar has a beautiful colorado claro tone, like milk chocolate and it is sporting a special golden band that reads “Wide Churchill”.
Before lighting up
The puff before lighting up the cigar is very easy and pleasant. There is a discreet taste of tobacco to it.
The construction of the Wide Churchill is superb, as the effortless draw reveals it and as the burn does not require any attention. About an inch of dark ash holds on strongly at the foot of the cigar. Generous billows of smoke are generated at each puff and the smoke tastes of earth and minerals.
There is no warm-up session with the Wide Churchill. It strikes right off the bat with big clouds of smoke and a creamy taste of tobacco that gives a hint of all the flavors yet to be released. The first third is dominated by some sturdy nuts flavors, such as cashews, pecans and walnuts
In the second third, the cigar reveals its complexity and richness as some fruity and spicy flavors emerge, black currant and nutmeg that is. The nutty aromas are going to the background. It is a great middle third, the ash becomes much whiter and the burn line that was uneven because of the large cigar gauge starts to straighten.
To be able to smoke the final third, you need to peel the “Wide Churchill” band off. And then you meet again the flavor profile of the first third, dominated by smooth aromas of nuts and punches of spices. There is no need to put down the cigar as it never gets too hot, and it’s a delight to enjoy it to the nub.
In summary, the Wide Churchill is a wonderful Habanos of perfect construction, very rich and never too powerful.
45 - 90 Minutes
|Brand||Romeo y Julieta|
|Length||5.1 inches (130mm)|
Fantastic way to spend 90 minutes.
World always seems better afterwards.
Keeps away larger predators.
- Right out of the box, despite being a little dry, these cigars smoked and tasted amazingly good. No problem with draw and flavor is complex. Better than anything my friends brought back from Cuba:)
- I am very happy with my purchase from cigar terminal. The wide churchills arrived quickly and are indeed real cuban cigars. As for the cigar, it burns even and taste great. A very nice almost 60 minute smoke from start to finish. I will definitely be ordering more in the near future.
great mild cigar
- I ordered 2 boxes, along with h upmann majestics, h upmann magnum 46, cohiba siglo IV and hoyo epicure especial, took about 8 business days to receive them, all cigars were prestine, oily and beautiful, placing another order as I type this for 2 more boxes, thanks cigar terminal!
This well also own rich aroma smoke seems.