Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchills - 25 cigars [5.1 x 55]
The format of this Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchills appeals to present-day smokers for a shorter and smoother smoke.
- • Notes of orange peel, wood, roasted hazelnuts and hints of leather abound.
- • Delicious aromas of cedar, nuts, spices and some dark fruits notes.
- • Very smooth smoke that is never over powerful.
In short, the Wide Churchill is comparable to the best phase of the Churchill.
The Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchills comes in a dress box of cedar of 25 cigars with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Ring Gauge: 55
The wrapper is as perfectly rolled as possible, the triple cap is flawless and with no visible seams. The cigar has a beautiful colorado claro tone, like milk chocolate and it is sporting a special golden band that reads “Wide Churchill”.
Before lighting up
The puff before lighting up the cigar is very easy and pleasant. There is a discreet taste of tobacco to it.
The construction of the Wide Churchill is superb, as the effortless draw reveals it and as the burn does not require any attention. About an inch of dark ash holds on strongly at the foot of the cigar. Generous billows of smoke are generated at each puff and the smoke tastes of earth and minerals.
There is no warm-up session with the Wide Churchill. It strikes right off the bat with big clouds of smoke and a creamy taste of tobacco that gives a hint of all the flavors yet to be released. The first third is dominated by some sturdy nuts flavors, such as cashews, pecans and walnuts
In the second third, the cigar reveals its complexity and richness as some fruity and spicy flavors emerge, black currant and nutmeg that is. The nutty aromas are going to the background. It is a great middle third, the ash becomes much whiter and the burn line that was uneven because of the large cigar gauge starts to straighten.
To be able to smoke the final third, you need to peel the “Wide Churchill” band off. And then you meet again the flavor profile of the first third, dominated by smooth aromas of nuts and punches of spices. There is no need to put down the cigar as it never gets too hot, and it’s a delight to enjoy it to the nub.
In summary, the Wide Churchill is a wonderful Habanos of perfect construction, very rich and never too powerful.
45 - 90 Minutes
|Brand||Romeo y Julieta|
|Length||5.1 inches (130mm)|
Thank you Cigar Terminal
- Very happy as always with Cigar Terminal and the RJW fantastic cigar and an awesome shipper !!!
Just plain great
- I could go on and on about all the flavors and nuance in this cigar but why do that? This cigar is just simply FANTASTIC! It is a convenient size for a quick smoke and it produces copious amounts of the stuff! This is the perfect medium bodied cigar, the construction of the ones I have enjoyed so far were perfect and they provided one creamy puff of Cuban tobacco glory after another. I will be stocking up on these fat little beauties so you better get your orders in!
The wide churchcill is always on the money with quality !!
Cigar Terminal is a fantastic company !!
- The Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchill is a fantastic cigar and I cant say enough about Cigar Terminal second to none !!!
- Romeo Y Julieta are my goto cigars and having switched from the Churchill to the Wide Churchill I couldn't be more pleased. The ring gauge on this bad boy is great and its a perfect hour smoke to finish it off. Very mild with smooth flavors it draws just perfectly with a bullet cut. Great white ash throughout and you can smoke it until your fingers burn! Enjoy!