Partagas Shorts - 25 cigars [4.3 x 42]
The Partagas Short has all the typical Partagas flavors in a small vitola.
- • This cigar is appreciated by experienced smokers and connoisseurs alike who wish to smoke complex full bodied cigars in a shorter time.
- • A great summary of what a great Partagas can be.
This is a great cigar to have on hand when looking for a full bodied classic Habana but you're short on time.
The Partagas Shorts comes in a dress box of 25 cigars with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Length: 110 mm
Diameter: 16.67 mm
Ring gauge: 42
Shape: Petit Corona / Minuto
The Partagas Shorts is a well rolled cigar, with a rugged, reddish brown, oily and minimal veiny wrapper with an even, tight bunch. Solid triple cap application.
Before lighting up
Smooth to feel and spongy, with strong aromas of earth and wood and the wrapper has that beloved barnyard smell. It has a good cap.
Lighting is pretty easy for such a short cigar. The draw is very good. The burn is as good as it can get.
The Shorts tastes like a Partagas, almost identical to its big brother, the Partagas Serie D No.4. The cigar delivers thick, rich and flavorful smoke, with cedar, nutmeg, coffee and earth flavors.
The flavors are balancing out and the cigar reveals its medium to full body. The draw is still good and the burn is still even. Woody and spicy flavors are now more noticeable, accompanied by earthy, musky vanilla tones.
In the last third, the cigar is very straightforward and enjoyable. It gets stronger towards the end, with full flavors of sweetness, leather, wood and nuts, but it never becomes harsh or hot. It has a buttery, cedar and musky finish.
In summary, this is a delicious full bodied cigar in a small format.
20 - 30 Minutes
|Length||4.3 inches (110mm)|
|Factory Shape||Petit Corona|
- Ok, so I usually get the shorts in the 50 cabinet, but Cigar Terminal is currently out of them. So, I bought 3 boxes of these. Got my first box today and WOW - box code october 2014! Most have a very nice plume on them and of course I smoked one this afternoon. Simply fantastic! Hard to believe what a little age can do. Going to try to let at least one box sit for a couple more years and see what I get. Great smoke, smooth, and no bite. I can't wait to see the other 2 boxes!
In this price and size , short can be call the king.
Amazing flavor and smoke.
Woody , nuts and baked bread.
Very nice one , just buy it and enjoy it.
- good product, fresh and very good taste.
- The partagas short is the ultimate little cigar. Burns perfect and tastes amazing! Box had over a year of age on it and showed plumes as well. Perfect all around from costumer service to product. The best..thanks again CT!
- I've gone through quite a few cigars and found this one to be what I compare all others to. Party Shorts are a perfect fit for Canadian weather.