H.Upmann Half Corona - 25 cigars [3.5 x 44]
The H Upmann Half Corona is one of the most popular cigars out of Cuba since it has been released in 2011.
- • Its typical Cuban taste, its perfect construction and affordable price made it widely popular
- • Short cigar. Ideal for a quick smoke even smoked at a relaxed pace.
It is perfect if you are pressed for time and still want to enjoy a nice stogie.
The H. Upmann Half Coronas - 25 cigars comes in a dress box with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Length: 90 mm
Diameter: 17.46 mm
Ring gauge: 44
Shape: Petit Corona / Mareva
Light brown shiny and smooth wrapper. Beautiful to look at. The sheen is stunning.
Before lighting up
Light tobacco and rubbed leather with a hint of coffee. Similar fragrances from the wrapper and foot.
Good burn, even and straight with an excellent draw.
In the first third, the cigar greets you with a nice woody aroma and some hints of honey. Surprisingly, the tobacco and leather taste are discreet for now. Some spices are also there, but overall the flavors are sweet and a bit creamy because the honey is more prominent by the end of the first third.
The second third goes on with the honey flavor but is also joined by some nice herbal and earthy aromas. The smoothness of the cream increases towards the final third and so does the spiciness of the pepper.
The final third brings up even more flavors alongside the cedar, cream, honey and spices. The hints of cacao that were in the background since the beginning of the cigar are more present, and now some nutty aromas are coming in the foreground as well. The final third is very rich and leaves a nice woody taste on the palate.
In summary, these cigars are small, affordable, and ideal for days when you are pressed for time and want to relax—but cannot afford an hour and a half to enjoy a stogie. The flavors and aromas are pretty good and the construction is great.
30 - 45 Minutes
|Length||3.5 inches (90mm)|
|Factory Shape||Half Corona|
- I enjoyed this cigar. It is a nice quick smoke that you can really enjoy. I highly recommend this cigar for those who are in a rush but enjoy a quality cigar.
Upmann always a good choice.
- H. Upmann is one of my favorite brands and this is a really good cigar as they all are. At reduced price what's not to like?
A nice short smoke
- This cigar clocks in at about 30 minutes exactly and it is great for the ride to and from work. Box was young, early 2016 but with a few weeks inside the Humi the first few smoked very well. Will buy again.
No.2 in a small package
- 2015 October box, 12 days shipping to US. Cigars were great tasting, right out of the box, the creamy, leather, slight coffee, nuts, and spongy dough taste that a H.Upmann no.2 has, in a 20-30 minute smoke.
5 star smoke
This was my first box on half coronas.....Sorry I waited! This stick rocks. Loads of flavor, thick smoke, beautiful aroma. Perfect draw and burn...box worthy.