Partagas Serie P No.2 - 25 cigars [6.1 x 52]
The Partagas Serie P No 2 provides an excellent draw with lots of smoke with every draw.
- • This cigar is hand made from tobacco leaves which are carefully chosen and grown in the region of Vuelta Abajo in Cuba
- • True Cuban cigar aficionados value this Piramides from Partagas as one of the best of this format.
A superb smoke in the old Cuban tradition with strong, rich, earthy flavors
The Partagas Serie P No 2 comes in semi boite nature box of 25 cigars with Habanos Packing Code SBN-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Ring Gauge: 52
The wrapper glistens with an oily sheen. Simply takes your breath away.
Before lighting up
Pre-light aroma is of hay and caramelized sugar.
Construction is terrific with and even slow burn.
After lighting the foot, the initial flavor is very well balanced with tastes as varied as white pepper, cream, and roasted nuts. The texture is bready. There is a little spice and some kick. The profile is decidedly medium-bodied.
The second third of the cigar the flavors of moss, black coffee, cream, chocolate, cashews and chewy leather are present, and the finish of light spices and cedar is a nice addition to the smooth flavors on the forefront. The burn line is still even and slow.
The last third remains consistent in flavor from light to nub. Aside from a gradual increase in intensity as the end draws near with a kick of nicotine, there aren’t many discernible changes in taste, save for a texture change from bready to syrupy.
In summary; a wonderful flavor, increasing in strength and depth to the end.
60 - 90 Minutes
|Length||6.1 inches (156mm)|
I give this cigar a 5 star rating and have smoked several boxes over the past two years. I was an avid Cohiba smoker and downright snob until a friend turned me on. Since then I have gone back and forth trying many others but this has the best complexity and robustness balance without harshness down to the nub I can find for my palate. Great value!
Absolutely the best place to buy Cuban cigars services is great prices are great too I got three orders of Cuban cigars and they arrived in perfect condition. Thank you very much everybody in Cigar
- Excellent cigar, although the first one out af the box had a draw a little tight, it was very good. Typical toasty / woody Partagas flavor, a little stronger than the D4 in the second and last third in my opinion.
- Great aroma before lighting. There was a strong pepper flavor at the onset, but diminished with time. Overall great smoke production and good burn.
- The P2 is very easily a "go to" cigar when you want to treat yourself. Rich consistent flavour is joined with full white generous smoke that only improves in each third. Ash holds strong the entire way, and the final third rewards you with an enriched taste with no bitterness than can occur with other piramides.