Partagas Mille Fleurs - 25 cigars [5.1 x 42]
The Partagas Mille Fleurs is an attractive little cigar and showcases the signature Partagas flavors although slightly milder.
- • This cigar is appreciated by experienced smokers and connoisseurs alike who wish to smoke complex full bodied cigars in a shorter time.
- • A great example of the great Partagas brand.
This is a great cigar to have on hand when looking for a full bodied classic Habana.
The Partagas Mille Fleurs comes in a boite nature box of 25 cigars with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Length: 129 mm
Diameter: 16.67 mm
Ring gauge: 42
Shape: Petit Corona / Marevas
The Partagas Mille Fleurs is a well rolled cigar, with a rustic medium brown, oily and minimal veiny wrapper with an even, tight bunch. It is toothy in appearance and it is slightly box pressed with a solid triple cap.
Before lighting up:
Smooth to feel and spongy, with strong aromas of earth and wood and the wrapper has that beloved barnyard smell.
Burn / Draw:
Lighting is pretty easy. The draw is very good. The burn is as good as it can get.
The Partagas Mille Fleurs tastes like a Partagas, almost identical to its sibling the Partagas Shorts in a more elegant format with touches of leather. The cigar delivers thick, rich and flavorful smoke, with cedar, nutmeg, coffee and earth flavors.
The flavors are balancing out and the cigar reveals its medium to full body. The draw is still good and the burn is still even. Woody and spicy flavors are now more noticeable, accompanied by earthy and musky leather tones.
In the last third, the cigar is very straightforward and enjoyable. It gets stronger towards the end, with full flavors of sweetness, leather, wood and nuts, but it never becomes harsh or hot. It has a buttery, cedar and musky finish.
In summary, this is a delicious full bodied cigar in a small format.
30 - 60 minutes
|Length||5.1 inches (129mm)|
|Factory Shape||Petit Corona|
- I bought these based off the previous reviews. I smoked one ROTT and it was amazing. Tons of thick smoke and great flavors. These are so cheap but smoked well with no burn or draw issues. I will be buying another box or two next purchase.
By Cigar Bruce
A wonderful smoke
- I often do not have time for long smokes and theses Partagas are perfect for a lunch-time break or ride in the car. Tasty, smooth and a nice burn. You simply can't go wrong especially for the price. Great smoke and great value.
Well hello Partagas!
Wanted to try a Partagas but wasn't sure it would be my type of flavour profile, boy was I wrong!
One of the smallest sizes I enjoy smoking, this cigar blew me away. I have had the Romeo y Julieta Coronitas en Cedro's, which I enjoy, but the Partagas Mille Fleurs just have so much more flavour, and seem to deliver an easier draw.
I used to only smoke a cigar at night after a meal, but now I will grab one of these and go for a 50min drive.
A must in the humidor.
These have opened my eyes and made me a true Partagas fan
These were my first Cuban Partagas and the difference to the US version is like another world.
The subtle earthy spice and cocoa flavours mix to make an awesome smoking experience. I'd only had Ramon Allones and RYJ's up to this point so the lovely rich spice flavours were welcome. I am now a hardcore Partagas fan and already buying boxes of No.2s and Serie D.
These are definitely my favourite cigar for a reasonably quick smoke with maximum enjoyment.
- As others have mentioned, this cigar benefits immensely from aging. While it will never be confused for much of the rest of the Partagas line, it is similar in flavor to the short (and a little longer.) And at just under $4 a stick how can you go wrong? Remember, it's a Partagas!