Montecristo No.4 - 25 cigars [5.0 x 42]
The Montecristo No.4 is full of flavor, warm and mellow when properly aged.
- • The thin ring gauge means this is a very direct and rapid burn and its responsiveness does not wane as it burns.
- • A rich and exciting blend like this needs some age to be at its best.
Wonderful tastes throughout to delight the palate. Always a consistent burn and draw.
The Montecristo No. 4 comes in a dress box of 25 cigars with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Ring Gauge: 42
Shape: Petit Corona/Mareva
The Montecristo No. 4 is a very well constructed, very firm and well packed. Incredibly beautiful maduro wrapper, oily and silky.
Before lighting up
The cigar is very well constructed, very firm and well packed. Smooth, oily, chocolate wrapper, with little veins. Semi-box pressed with a lightly colored wrapper and nice cap.
The cigar lights up very easily. The draw is on the firm side, as expected from the beginning, but it's not unpleasant. Razor sharp burn.
It is medium bodied in the beginning, with strong taste of earth and wood, with hints of spice.
The cigar loads the palate with nutty notes and a hint of graham cracker. The draw is slightly looser, but still firm. The flavors are more complex, with the earthy flavor being more intense. The tones of creamy coffee and caramel appear.
Spice, wood, cocoa and fruits, all well balanced, deliver full and balanced creamy flavors. A lot of aging potential.
In summary: completely full Cuban flavors of mocha and spicy robust zest.
45 - 60 Minutes
|Length||5.0 inches (129mm)|
|Factory Shape||Petit Corona|
|Strength||Medium - Full|
Cigar Terminal is amazing!
I don't have to review the cigar, the other million reviews speak for themselves. But I gotta say that Cigar Terminal did me right.
Received my box of Monte 4's with the Boveda bag popped, so humidity went all over the place and the top row of the box was warped and/or cracked. Emailed the customer service and they had a new box in the mail for me the next day (even same year I received because I requested the oldest year they had time to find on the initial order lol). Don't hesitate, these guys are pretty Amazon like in customer service.
A cannot miss cigar
- Excellent smoke. Cannot go wrong. Pass 'em out, you will be hailed as a hero.
Cannot go wrong with these
Best smoke. Smooth draw with excellent flavors. You cannot go with a box of these for the holidays.
Keep them in you humidor for a few weeks. Leave in longer for better flavor. This is my 3rd box.
- Small but packs a lot of flavor with a pretty good kick it never disappoints
- As a big fan of the Montecristo #2 I thought I would give this little gem a try and boy I wasn't disappointed with hints of leather cocoa and nuts a great cigar from start to finish this could be an everyday smoke for me.