Trinidad Reyes - 12 cigars [4.3 x 40]
The Trinidad Reyes is smooth with a coffee flavor with a good draw and thick smoke,
- • The thin ring gauge is stronger than its elder brothers.
- • Great quick smoke full of character. Taste it with a cup of espresso you'll not be disappointed.
It can be compared with Hoyo De Monterey Epicure 1 in relation to taste.
Presentation: Trinidad Reyes – 12 cigars comes in a varnished semi boite nature box with Habanos Packing Code SBN-VW-n-6-n-12
Ring Gauge: 40
Shape: Petit Corona/Reyes
Appearance: Very well constructed, the traditional golden wrapper is here as well as a cute little pig tail. It's a pity you have to clip it off.
Before lighting up: The cigar is very well constructed, firm and packed. A smooth wrapper with very small veins with a musty aroma. The foot smells of currants and will leave saltiness on your lips
Burn/Draw: The cigar lights up very easy. The draw is on the slightly firm side. A nice even burn throughout. A small puff gives copious amounts of smoke.
Initial third: The first third starts out with a woody, spicy and nutty flavor.
Middle third: The cigar loads the palate with lots of twang and nuts throughout.
Final third: The last third delivers a rich taste of oak, a slightly hot finish due to its diminutive size but still delivers a smooth and refined finish.
An excellent smoke with rich tobacco flavor for about 45 minutes.
Smoking time: 45 Minutes
|Length||4.3 inches (110mm)|
Fantastic Petit Carona
One of, if not the nicest Petit Carona's I've tried. Wonderful flavours of leather, chocolate and spice.
They are top dollar cost for a small cigar but they they go from great to sensational if you can let them sit for 6-12months.
I only have 1 left that has aged for almost 3 years which I plan on smoking on the morning of my wedding day.
For the best of times
- Need some time to mellow, but a very elegant and complex habano. Very high end and possibly better than the Cohiba Siglo 1 and 2.
I love the Reyes!
- Definitely in a class all their own. For me they are always mellow, creamy and cool. This one stays in the rotation for good!
- What a cigar and at a fantastic price. I recently ordered a box of these little beauties and could not wait to try one. They are less than 12 months old at this point. Good burn, nice draw. Plenty of creamy smoke. At this stage in their youth it is a little rough, but nothing some time in the humi won't sort out. At this point they really only deserve 4 stars, but definitely the making of a 5 star cigar!
By Doctor Roberto
A lovely smoke
- I bought these first at Noli's in Milano because I wanted a tasty, quick smoke. Very happy with them, perfectly built, draws with a little resistance. Vigorous woody and nutty favors which are appealing and enjoyable. Strengthened as it went down and gave a very satisfying robust finish. Stronger finish than the Por Larranaga Petit Coronas or the Montecristo 4 that I also bought. A most lovely smoke. I will buy again.