Romeo y Julieta Churchills Tubos - 10 cigars [7.0 x 47]
Probably the supreme Habano from Romeo y Julieta. Every connoisseur should have one in his humidor.
- • Powerful and yet amazingly smooth.
- • This remarkable cigar will seduce you into submission.
Very rich cigar, strong body. An absolute cigar for true aficionados.
The Romeo y Julieta Churchill comes in a dress box of 10 individual aluminum tubes with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/S-10-A/T-10
Length: 178 mm
Diameter: 18.65 mm
Ring Gauge: 47
Solid brown rustic wrapper with faint veins. Some oiliness that shines in the light.
Before lighting up:
Robust and complex. Flavors and aromas that include vanilla, espresso, exotic fruit, cedar, chocolate, walnuts, herbs and flowers.
A lush and even draw with a perfect mouth filling burn with billowing clouds of smoke.
In the first third, the cigar starts on very smooth tone but with some already complex profile. The cigar is releasing powerful tastes already, but very sweet ones. We have some aromas of honey, caramel, burnt sugar, and sweet coffee. The flavors are not lingering on the palate at all, the after taste is short and clean. Overall, a very enjoyable first third.
The second third continues on a fairly similar flavor profile than the first one. Some aromas are appearing, some of toasted bread and of fruits, sweet black cherry that is. The sweet flavors of the first third are now stronger, but the body is of the cigar is light-medium in strength. The overall balance of flavors is good and makes this middle part a true delight. The amount of smoke produced by the cigar is generous, but the aftertaste is still rather short. The nicotine starts to kick in.
In the final third, the sweetness of the first two third fades away and makes space to more robust flavors. The body of the Churchill is now medium and the flavors are even stronger. It is releasing a lot of nicotine when reaching the nub.
In summary, smoking a Romeo y Julieta Churchill is something every aficionado should do at least once, as this cigar is part of history since it was smoked by the “British Bulldog” himself. This is a masterpiece.
Smoking time: 105 – 135 Minutes
|Brand||Romeo y Julieta|
|Length||7.0 inches (178mm)|
- An unbelievable price for a legend of a cigar. What can I say about these that hasn't been said before! A top rate cigar that is at a price that allows it to be enjoyed regularly. Thanks CT.
- These tubos are excellent! This is my second order and they continue to be consistently great cigars. As others have mentioned, they are smooth, flavorful, build to a great finish. Every time I pick one up they smoke the same way - great visual, excellent construction, superb draw, and tons of smoke. I highly recommend them!
The best of Romeo y Julieta
- One of my favourite Cuban cigars, I smoke at least one a week. Extremely smooth with complex subtle flavours. A somewhat mild Churchill with a perfect draw. A quality habano that ages well. These have never let me down.