Romeo y Julieta Belvederes - 25 cigars [4.9 x 39]
The Romeo y Julieta Belvederes is a very good option for an everyday cigar.
- • Affordable, yet with an excellent construction and typical Romeo y Julieta flavors, lots of cedar, floral notes and a good amount of spices.
- • Great potential for aging. 3 years on, the cigar really becomes even more complex and also more powerful.
This cigar can appeal to both newcomers and to experienced Cuban smokers
The Romeo y Julieta Belvederes comes in a dress box of 25 cigars with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Length: 125 mm
Diameter: 15.87 mm
Ring gauge: 39
The cigar is looking great, rolled using long filler. It is perfectly hand-rolled using only premium tobacco from the famous Vuelta Abajo region in Cuba.
Before lighting up
The wrapper smells of cedar and hay.
Once cut, the draw is good, despite being just a bit too tight at the beginning, but it surely opens up later. Thanks to its small gauge, the burn line is sharp and straight through most of the cigar. This cigar generates a generous thick smoke
The first third of the cigar is typical Romeo y Julieta. The dominant flavors are of Flavors explored are woodsy and spicy. Lots of peppery flavors, but never overpowering. The first third is very mild, with some sweetness of mocha and some nice floral notes. Overall, a very well balanced and aromatic cigar.
In the middle third, the flavor profile is similar to the first third, except with even more cedar and tobacco flavors. There is also some sweetness coming along that almost tastes like a sponge cake. In the middle third, it is a good medium bodied cigar.
In the final third, the dominant flavors are still of wood, flower and spices. But in the last section of the cigar, the spices are dominant, but the cigar remains very mild overall, never aggressive, still a medium bodied cigar.
In summary, it is a great everyday cigar that is never overwhelming but has great Romeo y Julieta flavors to offer.
50 – 70 Minutes
|Brand||Romeo y Julieta|
|Length||4.9 inches (125mm)|
A Nice Short Smoke
- This is one of the first Cuban cigars I purchased. I enjoy it, it's medium body and ease of smoking makes this one of my favorites. A good cigar for any time of day.
Good choice for short smoke
- A full bodied, well constructed cigar that hits the spot for about 40 minutes. Solid flavor with light spice but nutty overtones. It's a winner
Great with coffee.
I had never tried a R&J cigar before. I was not disappointed. I like these in the morning or evening with a coffee. Mild, great burn and smoke. Aging will improve over all flavor. I like this cigar a lot.
For the price one of the best bargains around.
- This cigar is a great affordable smoke. That great signature Romeo flavor, great construction and an even burn. Can't go wrong with this one.