Romeo y Julieta Belicosos - 25 cigars [5.5 x 52]
It delivers immense taste and flavor while being a delight to watch while it burns slow, even and cool. Sweet, smooth and mellow the whole way.
- • Not too strong but very creamy.
- • Feels like an aged cigar.
Smooth and medium with classic Romeo y Julieta flavors.
The Romeo y Julieta Belicosos comes in a dress box of 25 cigars with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Ring Gauge: 52
Shape: Belicoso / Campana
Romeo y Julieta Belicosos is beautiful to behold, its appearance is perfect. When you smoke this cigar, you feel like royalty.
Before lighting up
Hints of cedar and dark honey.
Nice even burn with and a slightly firm draw. Produces thick clouds of billowing smoke.
The smoke is a medium strength and a cornucopia of tastes. You taste musk, barnyard and earth and... the sun!
The second third brings leather and honey and continued muskiness. Delicious.
The flavor evolves into strawberries & cream biscuit. Marshmallows too.
In summary, a delightfully creamy, musky and sweet stick.
60 - 90 Minutes
|Brand||Romeo y Julieta|
|Length||5.5 inches (140 mm)|
|Strength||Mild - Medium|
Taste good with good wrapping
- Taste good with good wrapping
- Absolutely a gorgeous stick. moderate in strength. Tons of creamy smoke... A very easy smoke. No touch. ups needed either
Fantastic Cuban cigar...
- Loss of words. Perfection.
- I find the R and J Belicosos to be full flavored with a consistent nutty flavor with just a hint of brown sugar. I have rarely smoked a bad one. What suprised me was how the strength of these sticks can sneak up on you.
The construction is perfect. The draw is a non-issue for it is perfect.
This is a great cigar as far as flavor and taste. A wonderful cigar, perfect burn with taste of coffee and caramel. It never overpowers you but keeps your attention. It's a marvel. I will put a few of these to the side for aging...
You won't go wrong with these great cigars...