Quintero y Hermano Londres Extra - 25 cigars [4.8 x 40]
The Quintero Londres Extra is a quick smoke with lots of flavors.
- • The flavor profile is strong in taste. Lots of tobacco taste.
- • This cigar is ideal for aficionados who are looking for a stronger cigar and also for a newcomer to Cuban cigar who doesn’t want to spend too much on a cigar.
The Londres Extra is the perfect size for a 30 minute smoke and/or for you when you walk the dog.
The Quintero y Hermano Londres Extra comes in a dress box with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/L-12.13-n-25
Length: 123 mm
Diameter: 15.87 mm
Ring gauge: 40
Shape: Standard Mano / Petit Corona
A rustic wrapper with some tooth.
Before lighting up
Pungent pepper and some brash tobacco.
An even burning cigar with a slightly firm draw.
There are some light wood and walnut notes.
Walnuts appear that have a slight dryness and bitterness to them along with an earthly flavor.
The finish has a hint of pepper spice and a faint tobacco sweetness.
In summary, a small but bold cigar at a great price point.
30 - 45 Minutes
|Length||4.8 inches (123mm)|
|Factory Shape||Petit Corona|
Another Good Value for Money
- Another cheap Cuban review. This stick is very similar to the La Flor de Cano petit corona. Unlike the former's flowery note, this stick had a pre-light aroma of damp grass, or hay. As the stick progressed the flavors improved. The box date on this batch is almost three years old. I may post another review as I move through the box.
Great every day cigar
- This is a great cigar for the mornings or late evenings. Good construction and good all around cigar, mild. I would recommend this to anyone
- Smoked my first from box dated April 2014. Found it to have a full taste from start to nub. Even burn with nice 1+ inch ash and perfect ash cone, and lasted about an hour - with a pleasant finish. Good price point allowing for a frequent smoking enjoyment, hinting that a good smoke can be had without breaking the bank. Add to that the stellar CT service and there's really nothing to grumble about.
- good cigar with a good price.
- Not a bad cigar, not great. Not overly complex, a bit stronger than I expected.