Quai D'Orsay Coronas - 25 cigars [5.6 x 42]
An ideal first smoke of the day for a morning break.
- • A light to medium cigar that is full of creamy aromas and classic Quai d’Orsay flavor.
- • Perfect construction that makes the draw very easy.
Unquestionably a classic Cuban Cigar that has many fans. Try it without a moments hesitation.
Quai D’Orsay Coronas comes in a semi boite nature box with Habanos Packing Code SBN-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Length: 142 mm
Ring gauge: 42
Nice construction. Smooth and silky wrapper.
Before lighting up
Light grassy aromas from foot and wrapper
Burns very evenly and holds its ash well. Slightly firm draw.
First third displays some nuttiness with a little bit of that Cuban spice.
Getting into the second third was more of the same, with a bit of pepper and more Cuban spice.
Last third gets just a teeny tiny bit stronger.
In summary, overall it's a pleasant enough light smoke.
60 - 90 Minutes
|Length||5.6 inches (142mm)|
AN AWESOME SMOKE
- First of all, Cigar Terminal is the ONLY place I will ever by cigars from - I am soon to be at my first anniversary with them. I will never buy from another dealer. True to their word and stand behind what they sell and THEY HAVE YOUR BACK. As far as the Quai, what can I say. It is my second box. One of my top three smokes. Try a box and let them sit in your humidor-you will be glad you did. Do it quick before they go out of stock!
A 300 yard drive
- Bought on CT recommendation. Got it, opened the box and took it out to my oasis. Put the rest in storage. Excellent smoke. Very enjoyable. Smooth and creamy with a pleasing draw. I will leave the other 24 under humidifier care for a month and smoke another to compare. I write down notes to look back on and notes changes.
- A great cigar to smoke with a redneck mimosa(beer & orange juice. Would probably pair with a mimosa as well. Smooth all the way through. A "classy" smoke.
- I ordered these because I am a fan of Diplomaticos and these cigars are very similar. Mild taste and slow burn. I only smoked on because I want to age the box for a couple more years.
- well, the cigar was great, good construction, good smell, great taste, It smelled creamy and tasted that way all the way to the end