Por Larranaga Montecarlos - 25 cigars [6.3x 33]
The Por Larranaga Montecarlos is a sweet and mild and has the characteristic Por Larranaga caramel taste.
- • Por Larranaga Montecarlo offers beautiful construction and an interesting flavor profile.
- • This mild smoke, accessible to beginners, wouldn't disappoint a veteran either.
This cigar is great in the morning or as an accompaniment to afternoon coffee.
The Por Larranaga Montecarlos - 25 Cigars comes in a dress box with Habanos packing code CB-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Ring Gauge: 33
Shape: Slim Panetelas
With its small ring gauge and length, the Por Larranaga Montecarlos appears slim with a dark brown smooth wrapper. Some plume is present.
Before lighting up:
Aromas of leather and spice.
A nice, even burn and an easy draw. The ash holds nicely.
The cigar starts out with a really pure roasted tobacco flavor. It really showcases the Cuban "twang". You get honey, vanilla, cedar, and tobacco in the beginning, with just a hint of something floral.
Continuing into the middle third, plum and spice emerge (nutmeg or cinnamon, maybe both), with a bit of cool mint. There’s also something of whiskey in here. Before the end of the second third it settles down into some creamy coffee flavors. There is also some taste of bread. It is a lot like a croissant dipped in coffee with cream.
The end hinted at getting some nutmeg or cardamom, but mostly just kept developing the creamy coffee flavors with a hint of wood.
In summary, flavors are mild and not overpowering. Never harsh, the texture of the smoke is velvety and chewy.
Smoking time: 45 - 60 Minutes
|Length||6.3 inches (159mm)|
|Strength||Light - Medium|
Perfect small ring gage smoke
- These are like little caramel straws with a salty tip. Perfect for dessert after a meal with a cup of coffee. Smoke them inside slowly or they can burn too hot, but they are fantastic.
great little cigar
- I love these !! you cant go wrong with these with the quality and price
not bad for the price
- For the price, these were pretty good. You'll have to contend with a few tight draws, but overall a good flavor and it doesn't burn too hot.
By El Fumador
- The Montecarlos taste great and are a good value for the price. Long and elegant, they are good companions for a slow coffee break or an afternoon liquer.
Por Larranaga Montecarlos 2013
- I received my box, I was surprised it was a 2013 , I was also surprised and impressed with the cigar , this is a great morning smoke. not to heavy but some spice, over all a good smoke, after letting these set for a lil while , I'll hit these again .....