Partagas Super Partagas – 25 Cigars [5.5 x 40]
An easy to afford real Habanos.
- • A medium tobacco taste, blended with earthy and peppery flavors.
- • Captures the essence of the classic Partagas flavor profile.
A medium sized real Cuban cigar at a price you can’t beat. Real value.
The Partagas Super Partagas comes in a dress box of 25 cigars with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Length: 140 mm
Diameter: 15.87 mm
Ring Gauge: 40
Nice oily wrapper, nice construction. Smooth to the touch, no bumps or hard spots. Even bunch at the foot.
Before lighting up
Sweet tobacco on the nose with a tad of pepper. Foot smells of tobacco.
A little firm draw with a slightly wavy burn that may require a touch up or two but does not diminish the flavor.
The Super Partagas ignites effortlessly and greets you with a big puff of tobacco right off the bat. It is not aggressive either; the tobacco is rich and surely a medium bodied format. You know you are smoking a Partagas with the sweet flavors that this Habano releases.
The second third is very enjoyable. The cigar is definitely not complex however. The flavor profile is fairly similar to the first third, still lots of sweet tobacco, with an incredible cheesecake taste. It stays consistent all the middle third.
The final third is much as the first two. Medium bodied with great tobacco and cheesecake taste.
In summary, it does what it was designed to do and that is to be a good, flavorsome inexpensive Partagas cigar.
45 - 60 Minutes
|Length||5.5 inches (140 mm)|
Great for the Money
- It's hard to find a good cigar like this for this low price. Good length, small ring gauge but not to small. Good construction, draw, and lots of smoke on every puff.
Exceeded my expectations
- I was expecting a good value cigar. What I received was a box dated Nov 2014, so some good age on the cigars already. They showed some light crystallization on all the cigars, another sign they have been properly stored. The smell was great, the draw after the cut was perfect. I lit up and was immediately surprised by the thick white smoke that every draw produced. A very nice burn with a great grey ash with traces of black throughout. The first third was good, the 2nd third was better, and the final third left me feeling that every puff was better than the previous. I smoked it to a nub and I felt like I had just enjoyed a very fine cigar. I was so surprised and pleased with these. What a fantastic bargain!
best price to quality cigar
- Mine were hand made. Wasn't really expecting much so I was surprised at the richness of flavour. Wonderful aroma as well. A great cigar that doesn't need to be aged. I love Partagas from the chicos up to the Pyramide but this is probably their best price to quality cigar
- Particularly if you are aging these lil beauties then the value is unmatched. they have the flavors you want in cuban, cinnamon floral...ring gauge is small but not tiny...i think with a few years of age these will be as good as anything
- strong with a good price