Partagas Serie P No.2 - 10 cigars [6.1 x 52]
The Partagas Serie P No 2 provides an excellent draw with lots of smoke with every draw.
- • This cigar is hand made from tobacco leaves which are carefully chosen and grown in the region of Vuelta Abajo in Cuba.
- • True Cuban cigar aficionados value this Piramides from Partagas as one of the best of this format.
A superb smoke in the old Cuban tradition with strong, rich, earthy flavors.
The Partagas Serie P No 2 comes in a semi boite nature box of 10 cigars with Habanos Packing Code SBN-UW-n-10-n-10
Ring Gauge: 52
The wrapper glistens with an oily sheen. Simply takes your breath away.
Before lighting up
Pre-light aroma is of hay and caramelized sugar.
Construction is terrific with and even slow burn.
After lighting the foot, the initial flavor is very well balanced with tastes as varied as white pepper, cream, and roasted nuts. The texture is bready. There is a little spice and some kick. The profile is decidedly medium-bodied.
The second third of the cigar the flavors of moss, black coffee, cream, chocolate, cashews and chewy leather are present, and the finish of light spices and cedar is a nice addition to the smooth flavors on the forefront. The burn line is still even and slow.
The last third remains consistent in flavor from light to nub. Aside from a gradual increase in intensity as the end draws near with a kick of nicotine, there aren’t many discernible changes in taste, save for a texture change from bready to syrupy.
In summary; a wonderful flavor, increasing in strength and depth to the end.
60 - 90 Minutes
|Length||6.1 inches (156mm)|
Very enjoyable cigar
- I enjoyed smoking this cigar. It smokes very well. I purchased a box of 10 and really like this as a go to smoke. I definitely would recommend this for anyone to have in there humidor
Time makes a huge difference
- Bought some of these a while back (ahem - from a different source.) I found them rather flat and even tasteless. My recent purchase from cigar terminal was anything but! Great flavor, excellent smoke, and smell (even my wife comments on the smell.) Excellent cigar, well worth the time to try.
- With 2 years of age this is as good as it gets
Partagas Serie P No.2
- Good size & not too strong flavour,price is good also
By Rob P
Great Classic Cuban Smoke
- First try of the No#2 from a 10-ct sampler from CT. Partagas are great cigars and this piramide is an excellent example. great construction/draw/burn.