Partagas Culebras - 9 cigars [5.7 x 39]
This stick will give you as much nicotine sting as you want in the final third.
- • Rich and flavored. One of the best Partagas.
- • Earthy and leathery taste, some pepper, but mild as well.
These cigars age extremely well.
The Partagas Culebras come in a dress box in coffins with 3 braids each with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-SLB-3-n-9
Length: 146 mm
Diameter: 15.48 mm
Ring gauge: 39
The Culebras has a perfect construction. Its wrapper is soft and of brown Colorado color. The three cigars are twisted and perfectly intertwined. Partagas hand rollers did a great job once again. In a single word: Perfect.
Before lighting up
Almost perfect cold draws. Very slight grassy and earthy tones.
The cigar lights up with no efforts and very smoothly. The burn is awesome and the draw is still close to perfect.
The first third is dominated by flavors of spice and smooth moist earth.
During the second third, strong woody aromas of cedar are appearing alongside the barnyard, grassy taste. Spices are still there and very pleasant.
In the final third, some sweeter spices and leather notes appear. The flavors become stronger, full-flavored, as you reach the nub, but never overwhelming.
In summary, a relaxing kick in the head. Lots of delectable flavors.
45 - 60 Minutes
|Length||5.7 inches (146mm)|
The cigars arrived and were stored perfectly before they shipped. Have not smoked any yet, as I bought them as gifts. The coffin boxes are great, nice touch!
Will definitely buy more in the future.
- Very nice cigar and very interesting shape!
- perfect to smoke with friends
A great drawing cigar
- If you can get past the shape (let's face it - if you are going for "cool" this is not the cigar.) However, if you are going for a great tasting, powerful cigar with a draw like few others, then this is a great addition to your humidor. I always keep a few in my box.
By El Fumador
Strong and tasty
- Novices may not enjoy the power of this Culebra but it can be very rewarding if you enjoy full bodied cigars. A nighttime cigar best enjoyed slowly, while comfortably seated.