Montecristo Petit Edmundo - 10 cigars [4.3 x 52]
The Montecristo Petit Edmundo is a full bodied petit robusto.
- • Same ring gauge as its big brother the Edmundo but the tobacco leaves used are different.
- • The whole Montecristo taste and experience in a short sized smoke.
This cigar is a must have for those who enjoy the short and stout vitolas.
The Montecristo Petit Edmundo comes in a semi boite nature box of 10 cigars with Habanos Packing Code SBN-UW-n-10-n-10
Ring Gauge: 52
Shape: Petit Robusto
The cigar has a silky wrapper to touch, and it is very firm. The coloring is that of slightly lightened coffee sprinkled with cinnamon on top.
Before lighting up
There is a nice aroma to the cigar, and it shows some definite star anise spice notes, cedar hay, black coffee and earth notes. The cold draw is somewhat firm.
A very appealing even burn and there is a nice ash on the cigar of charcoal gray. The draw loosens up a bit in the second third and remains cool throughout.
The initial third starts off on full typical Montecristo flavors. It is beautiful first third with nice woody aromas, such as oak and cedar. We can also detect some leather notes surrounding flavors of double roasted coffee and cocoa.
With the second third come nutmeg, cinnamon and some white pepper. This is stronger than the typical Montecristo. This third is medium full in terms of strength. Very flavorful with touches of marzipan. The construction is superb. Even burn line and the ash hangs on nice and solid.
The last third brings more spices, soft thick heavy cream. Some cedar, fresh ground coffee. Mild cigar with a full body. Burn continues to be even and has copious amounts of smoke even at the finish.
To summarize, from the start to finish it is fulfilling and rich.
45 - 90 Minutes
|Length||4.3 inches (110mm)|
|Factory Shape||Petit Robusto|
- I simply love this tobacco, a smoked pair from start to finish! Very creamy and full of flavor.
Bold and rich but not real strong
- Very rich and flavorful cigar. Does not taste like a no.2, 3 or 4. It has its very own unique flavor. Great with a cup of coffee.
Awesome sticks for a great price!
- Haven't smoked one yet, letting them rest for a bit. The wrappers look great, hopefully the taste as good as they look. Looking forward to smoking one.
Can't bet the deal
- 10 Monts for under $100 my go to smoke just have to cut all 3 caps off to get the draw right may have to lick the wrapper back down but with this Montecristo the draw is the only set back from getting all the smoke has to offer get the cut right and you have a top Cuban for a cheap price
Good but needs to rest a while.
- Smoked one of these 3 days after receiving. Taste was good but the draw was much harder than I expected. They feel a little too moist so hopefully letting the rest a couple weeks or so the draw will be as it should.