Montecristo No.4 - 10 cigars [5.1 x 42]
The Montecristo No.4 is full of flavor, warm and mellow when properly aged.
- • The thin ring gauge means this is a very direct and rapid burn and its responsiveness does not wane as it burns.
- • A rich and exciting blend like this needs some age to be at its best.
Wonderful tastes throughout to delight the palate. Always consistent burn and draw.
The Montecristo No. 4 comes in a dress box of 10 cigars with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-n-10-n-10
Ring gauge: 42
Shape: Petit Corona/Mareva
The Montecristo No. 4 is a very well-constructed, very firm and well packed. Incredibly beautiful maduro wrapper, oily and silky.
Before lighting up
The cigar is very well constructed, very firm and well packed. Smooth, oily, chocolate wrapper, with little veins. Semi-box pressed with a lightly colored wrapper and nice cap.
The cigar lights up very easily. The draw is on the firm side, as expected from the beginning, but it's not unpleasant. Razor sharp burn.
It is medium bodied in the beginning, with strong taste of earth and wood, with hints of spice.
The cigar loads the palate with nutty notes and a hint of graham cracker. The draw is slightly looser, but still firm. The flavors are more complex, with the earthy flavor being more intense. The tones of creamy coffee and caramel appear.
Spice, wood, cocoa and fruits, all well balanced, deliver full and balanced creamy flavors. A lot of aging potential.
In summary: completely full Cuban flavors of mocha and spicy robust zest.
45 - 60 Minutes
|Length||5.1 inches (129mm)|
|Factory Shape||Petit Corona|
|Strength||Medium - Full|
Icon of a small cigar
- Monti 4 sets the standard for a small ring gauge cigar. Good looking, great flavor with a even burn. Everyone knows about this smoke and if you don't , it's about time you tried it. I have heard complaints about a tight draw sometimes, but I never have ever experienced that. A must for any cigar humidor. This cigar will spoil you which is not a bad thing.
- Smoked one of these ROTT and was impressed with the flavors and construction. The first draw was smooth and had that Monte taste I love. I knew right away this was going to be a great cigar. I can't wait to see what these taste like with a little age.
- Great cigar! They came in the mail quickly and tasted great. Need to re-order some soon.
My first order
- This was my very first order with cigar terminal. The cigars arrived 12 days after I ordered them. The cigars are fantastic! One of the easiest things I've ever ordered online! I definitely will do this again!
Perfect Cuban smoke
- This is a perfect example of what a Cuban cigar tastes like. It's not strong or spices, anyone can smoke it. It's not weak either, it's full of flavor and has some complexity to it. I am on my third box. Age just makes them better.