Montecristo Edmundo - 25 cigars [5.3 x 52]
The Montecristo Edmundo is a well rounded, balanced, mild and smooth smoke.
- • The tobacco leaves used to prepare this exquisite cigar are chosen and used exclusively for this vitola, carefully grown in region of Vuelta Abajo in Cuba.
- • The Edmundo is surely a great addition to Montecristo’s lineup. It is medium to full flavor, with a perfect balance of aromas and flavors.
This cigar is for lovers of the classic Montecristo brand.
The Montecristo Edmundo comes in a semi boite nature box of 25 cigars with Habanos packing code SBN-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Ring Gauge: 52
The Montecristo Edmundo has a perfect construction, with a reddish shade.
Before lighting up
Pre-light aroma is light and, with some hints of flowers.
The Edmundo presents an even burn line, and there is a nice ash on the cigar of charcoal gray that holds firm until tapped. The draw loosens up a bit in the second third. Remains cool throughout.
Smooth spice, nuts, and leather dominate the outset — quite a bit of flavor for a cigar that has such mild pre-light aroma.
The middle third opens up with more leather and some pleasant tannins indicative of a cigar that will age well.
The flavors profile turns bolder and finishes with a full-flavored pepper and spice down to the nub.
To summarize, great burning...smooth and warm full flavors.
45 - 60 Minutes
|Length||5.3 inches (135mm)|
|Strength||Medium - Full|
Taste good with good wrapping
- Taste good with good wrapping
Excellent Cigar & CT experience
REVIEW ON CIGAR:
The Edmundos are a tasty smoke to the nub.
REVIEW ON EXPERIENCE:
I ordered 3 boxes from CT -- Monty 2, Bolivar Belicoso and Monte Edmundo. Requested for open + inspect.
Delivery: AAA +++, prompt & well pack. Ordered and receive in about 12 business day (even during the the x'mas season).
Service: AAA +++. The Edmundos had about 10 sticks with surface mold. I worked with Mary to rectify the situation. She was professional and never one brushed off my concerns about the mold.
YES -- WILL BUY AGAIN.
- Dark and lovely. A bit toothy. Unlit aroma has a lovely complex bouquet First puff was amazing. Salted caramel and creamy coffee mocha flavors with a lot of persistence. Zebra colored ash with a perfect burn. Fairly tight draw is my only complaint.
- Great smoke with an explosion of flavors at the end. Ash held for almost the whole way. Definitely in my top five!!!
- In the past 4 month, I have purchased a total of 4 boxes. Superb cigar. You will enjoy it at any time. Before or after dinner. Great value