Jose L. Piedra Cazadores - 25 cigars (packs of 5) [6.0 x 43]
If you want an affordable everyday Cuban, this is one of them.
- • Subtle flavor with no harshness.
- • Quality construction, medium body.
A substantial Cuban cigar at a very low price. It can't be bettered for value.
The Jose L. Piedra Cazadores comes in 5 cardboard pack of 5 cigars with Habanos Packing Code D-C-C/P-5-n-25
Ring Gauge: 43
Decent construction. Toothy wrapper.
Before lighting up
Aromas of tobacco and leather.
The burn is a little wavy and the draw is okay.
Starts with some grassy notes with an undertone of hay.
The second third gives way to some tobacco and leather flavors with a hint of bitter coffee and bitter chocolate.
A slightly hot finish of creamy coffee and oak, not very complex but still has a flavor all its own.
In summary, a good cigar for a minimal investment.
60 - 90 Minutes
|Brand||Jose L. Piedra|
|Length||6.0 inches (153mm)|
not bad for $60
- Although they're cheap, these are a decent, enjoyable smoke.
pleasant yet affordable cigar
- This cigar was recommended to me by a friend as a "cheap but very much pleasant" one. Must say that this is 100% true statement - I have never felt disappointed with the quality of smoke of JLP Cazadores. What adds to the satisfaction is indeed the low price for a stick!
- This was my first CC purchase. Not very complex but a good solid cigar if you are just getting into Cuban cigars.
The Perfect Value for Money
- You will like everything about this cigar without feeling the guilt of spending a fortune on it. Specially if you smoke cigars daily or several times a day. This is the most popular cigar in Cuba because they actually get what they are paying for. A good smoke, not something to show off with.
Looks are not that important
- This cigar has been described as rough looking which is a fair assessment. However, judge this cigar by the way it smokes which is pretty good indeed. The burn might be a bit off too but for a very reasonably priced stick, with enough flavor to keep you occupied, I would suggest this is a good choice. Stay on top of this cigar, keep it lit and do not let it go out. If this happens the flavor becomes harsh and it is not worth indulging in again. Despite this, buy a box, and puff away.