Hoyo de Monterrey Double Coronas - 25 cigars [7.6 x 49]
Truly a man’s smoke. This is big, bold, hearty and beefy but in a sophisticated way. Never harsh or aggressive.
- • A simple yet very complex smoke. Subtle yet profound.
- • Everything one could hope for may be found in this cigar.
A sensual delight for those times when you have 2+ hours to spare. Relax and savor the aromas and flavor.
The Hoyo de Monterrey Double Corona comes in a boite nature box with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Ring Gauge: 49
Shape: Double Corona
A beautiful sheen on the smooth mahogany wrapper.
Before lighting up
A beautiful bouquet on the foot.
Both the burn and draw are perfect.
The light-up was all roasted wood and hickory. A tiny hint of sweetness to linger on your lips and palate.
The second third gives way to coffee, tobacco, vanilla, cream and some toast.
Stronger flavors all well-orchestrated in perfect harmony, cocoa, marzipan, honey, leather, espresso, barnyard, cinnamon, pepper, cedar and caramel.
To summarize, a perfect cigar!! Hats off to Hoyo!
120 - 150 Minutes
|Brand||Hoyo de Monterrey|
|Length||7.6 inches (194mm)|
|Factory Shape||Double Corona/Prominente|
|Strength||Light - Medium|
Smooth and Consistent
This is my first box of these and I am very pleased. The construction of these cigars is virtually flawless- with the exception of one cigar that burned unevenly and began to unravel the others I have smoked out of my box have been perfect. A 5-Star cigar but I docked a star due to the straggler that fell apart on me.
The flavor is even throughout the cigar and I would actually consider this one of the milder Cubans that I have smoked. With that being said, the flavor is still classic Habano: grassy with hints of nut and coffee. Each puff is as good as the last.
Leave yourself a good 90 minutes to enjoy this with your favorite libation and some friends. You will be eager to do it again tomorrow!
- Very firm draw but overall great smoke, very flavorful and well balanced.
Hoyo alway excellent
- My favorite Hoyo by far just smoked my last one out of two boxes everyone perfect from beginning to end.
A Premium Cigar at a great price!
- I just ordered my 7th box of these today. The Double Corona never disappoints. I've had some of the best cigars in the world and this one ranks right up there with the best of them! Starts of with that classic Cubana flavor, and it gets better through the final two thirds of the stick. Once you get to the final third of the stick, you'll find a still-smooth and even burn. Flavor continues to impress and never burns hot unless you get in a hurry. Enjoy the entire stick slowly and you'll be rewarded with flavors that are hard to find in any other smoke.
One of the best
- My all time favorite never lets me down. From beginning to end the taste is consistent through out packed with great flavor and a very nice finish