H.Upmann Majestic - 25 cigars [5.5 x 40]
Dried olive flavor.
- • With olive oil, capers and a hint of cognac, reminiscent of tapenade but balanced with toasted aged tobacco taste.
- • The recommended ageing for this cigar is between 5 and 8 years.
You’ll have to wait to get the best that this cigar has to offer. Buy a couple of boxes and let them rest. And you will be rewarded.
The H Upmann Majestic comes in a dress box of 25 cigars with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Length: 140 mm
Diameter: 15.87 mm
Ring gauge: 40
Beautiful oily wrapper with a well applied cap.
Before lighting up
Saltiness and the scent of olive oil on the wrapper. The foot smells of aged tobacco and leather.
A nice even burn and a pleasant draw.
Hints of tobacco and vanilla with black olives.
More black olive essence with an undertone of cognac.
Definitely tapenade with a smoky hand rubbed leather.
In summary, a fantastic cigar that you’ll want to eat. Would pair well with cognac.
45 - 60 Minutes
|Length||5.5 inches (140 mm)|
|Strength||Medium - Full|
- A Good Cigar- and a very good value. Some inconsistency within the box. I do see some potential for aging and would guess five to six years maybe the sweet sport for these. Overall a good cigar.
Great Cigar For Aging
- Much stronger than I expected. Very rich, very woody, notes of coffee. Middle third is a very stout cigar. I believe this cigar would greatly benefit from 2-3 years in a humidor to tone down and mellow it out.
- small with a rich flavor
Best affordable Cuban
- All things considered I would give this cigar 4 stars, but due to the price point I think it deserves 5. At 4 bucks a stick it's hard to ask for anything more out of a cigar. It's not overly complex, but there is enough there to keep you coming back.
great small cigar
- I usually favor ring gauges below 44 and this is an excellent thin gauge smoke. The burn was clean and it held a good ash, didn't smoke too hot, and flavors come through as advertised.