H.Upmann Magnum 50 SLB - 10 cigars [6.3 x 50]
The biggest of the Magnum series and it delivers big flavor too.
- • The whole cigar is full of flavors of toast, dried fruits and fresh grass.
- • This cigar puts out huge volumes of creamy fragrant smoke.
A classic Cigar!
The H Upmann Magnum 50 comes in a sliding lid box (SLB) of 10 cigars with Habanos Packing Code SLB-UW-GPSR-M-n-10
Ring Gauge: 50
Shape: Double Robusto
Sleek mahogany shiny wrapper. Tight bunch at the foot.
Before lighting up
The foot of the cigar bears aromas of dark spices, wood, leather, and some natural sweetness.
A slightly firm draw and a slightly wavy burning stick but corrects itself. Lots of smoke.
The first thirds greets you with some amazing flavors of wood, spices, espresso and toast. The cigar is complex and pleasant right from the start, and the aromas are well balanced, as every Habano out of H. Upmann brand. The burn line is nice and neat, the cigar produces a nice amount of smoke. This is a dense and elaborate cigar; this is why its strength is slightly over medium despite being full of aromas.
In the second third, the nice bouquet of flavors still goes on. The complexity and richness of the cigar make the smoke amazing. The coffee beans aroma comes to the foreground in the second third, and some nutty notes also appear alongside. There are some leather notes present in this third. The flavors of cedar and oak are still very present and the third ends on a spicy note and with toasty flavors.
In the final third, the flavors register is in line with the second third. The cigar is extremely well constructed and balanced, so that all the flavors complete each other. The coffee aroma is still the most significant and wonderful; the flavors of leather, spices and nuts bring the whole cigar to fullness. The cigar is producing once again a very aromatic and generous smoke. The burn line corrects itself to be close to perfect. The Magnum 50 never gets too hot and is definitely a solid medium in strength. The finish is great.
In summary, a fantastic cigar! If you are looking for a great Cuban H. Upmann, and you are looking for a little bit thicker of a cigar, I would grab this smoke.
90 - 120 Minutes
|Length||6.3 inches (160mm)|
|Factory Shape||Double Robusto|
|Strength||Medium - Full|
- Cigars made it in a week. Great smell when you open the box. Waited 2 weeks to smoke one. One great smoke with only a year on the box
By Phil S.
H.Upmann mag 50
- Age works wonders especially with this cigar, classic H.Upmann flavor!
Fine Looking Stick
- This was a fine looking cigar. Everything about this cigar gave the impression of fine construction. It had a firm pack, and a very dense feel. The draw started off tight, but gave way after a few minutes. Great smoke production and clean burn up to the end.
Love this Cigar
- Very tasty and well worth the price considering the size. The fact that they come in 10 packs is unreal. Makes them a great add on when you are buying a box or two and do not want to spend an additional $400. Buy 10 give it a try you will come back for more.
- They just arrived today in great condition with a boveda pak. Wasn't even expecting it either I thought it would take at least another few days. Thanks guys I'll be ordering again soon.