Cohiba Siglo IV Tubos - 15 cigars [5.6 x 46]
Seasoned aficionados and experts recognize the Siglo IV as one of the best Corona Gorda. It is a dense cigar full of various aromas.
- • A powerful yet rich cigar.
- • Typical Cuban woody aromas and a mixture of spices and sweet notes.
It has a perfect size offering a lot of aromas without being aggressive.
The Cohiba Siglo IV Tubos comes in 5 cardboard packs of 3 cigars in yellow aluminum tubes with Habanos packing code D-C-C/P-3-A/T-15.
Length: 143 mm
Ring gauge: 46
Shape: Corona Gorda
An exceptionally oily sheen.
Before lighting up
Honey notes combined with humid and floral spiciness.
Perfect draw all the way, even burn and good amounts of smoke.
Woody and tobacco notes set in with a lot of espresso aromas.
Medium coffee bean flavors and also medium tobacco taste.
Smooth and spicy cedar wood, fresh baked bread, chocolate and coffee flavor with a silky creamy aroma.
In summary, a well-structured and a very well balanced cigar. Colossal yet rich and compact.
60 - 100 Minutes
|Length||5.6 inches (143 mm)|
|Factory Shape||Corona Gorda|
Buy the current batch before they are gone!
- This Cohiba lV makes it clear why Cohibas can be worth every penny. Right from the start, the fine spice assures you that you have something special. Chocolate and fruit soon join in. Combined with a perfect draw and velvety volumes of smoke, this cigar demonstrates why a fine Cohiba is as good as cigar smoking gets.
- Order came in quick. I lit one up and was blown away. It was very smooth but didn't lack strength. This was after a week in humidor. I'm sure over time it will get better. Batch was from July '14
best of the best
- I Really enjoy the cohiba line, and went with the IV because I like the corona size. Beautiful rich smoke and very smooth. Highly recommended and even better with some good age.