Cohiba Mini - 100 cigars (packs of 20) [20 x 82]
The Cohiba Mini is a very good option for a mild and short smoke.
- • Mildly spicy, never overpowering.
- • Real Cuban taste, complex mix of flavors: wood, leather, spices, sweetness.
This cigarillo simply provides a very pleasant experience.
The Cohiba Mini comes in a cardboard display box of 20 cigars
Length: 82 mm (3.22 inches)
Diameter: 7.8 mm
Ring gauge: 20
The Cohiba Mini comes pre cut and with no bands. Its size is similar to a cigarette; the wrapper is rough and bumpy with apparent veins.
Before lighting up
Aromas of tobacco and spice.
The draw on the Cohiba Mini is good, not too loose, not too open. The burn poses no issues.
The first third of the cigar is very mild, slightly under a medium body. The dominant flavors are of woody and earthy with some hints of leather.
In the second half, the flavors of chocolate fade away and give way to more bitterness of leather and woodiness.
In summary, a great mild smoke.
|Strength||Light - Medium|
- I'm truly amazed by these little fellas, the reason is you can truly taste all the characteristic flavors from a Cohiba in this small format. Highly recommend it.
- It's really can satisfield our need in cigar, we can finish it in few mins,must not wasting the cigar,suit for we want cigar in the working hour...heee
Not bad for a filler
- I was quite surprised at how much I got out of one of these little guys. Not a bad little "my wife ran into the store and left me in the car" smoke. They are a great time filler and craving satisfier. That being said, there isn't much here. If I am going to smoke a little cigar I smoke an Italian cigar, like a Toscano. They last half an hour and taste great (they are the cigars Clint Eastwood smoked in the westerns) But these Cohibas taste wonderful.