Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos - 10 cigars [4.3 x 40]
Cohiba Secretos’ mark of excellence is the abundance of flavor.
- • Cedar, oak, chocolate, cashew, and coffee come together to give gratifying intensity.
- • What makes its trademark are the extra aging of the tobacco and the attention given to the leafs in the rolling.
The use of a Maduro wrapper is very rare for Cohiba and this is where its strength comes from.
The Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos comes in a varnished boite nature box of 10 cigars with Habanos Packing Code BN-VW-n-10-n-10
Length: 110 mm
Diameter: 15.87 mm
Ring gauge: 40
Shape: Secretos/Petit Corona
This is a real looker and very well constructed. The dark chocolate wrapper is simply gorgeous. It calls out to you. Smoke me.
Before lighting up
The cigar gives a wonderful taste of dark chocolate prior to lighting.
It has a wonderful draw and built a straight white ash with each puff.
Cinnamon, cardamom, coffee, and classic Cohiba grass are the predominant flavors. The aroma is all Cohiba.
Some sweet notes start to appear (caramel and/or toffee) along with that Cuban twang. Also detected some more coffee and a little more of that Cohiba grassiness.
Flavors open up with some aged tobacco and leather. Extremely well balanced and complex.
In summary, this cigar is a powerhouse full of rich flavors packed into a small format.
45 - 60 Minutes
|Length||4.3 inches (110mm)|
|Factory Shape||Petit Corona|
|Strength||Medium - Full|
Small but Mighty
- My first Cuban Cohiba Maduro. For such a small package, this stick packed a wallop. Right off the bat the flavors were very strong. This lasted well into the second third. By the half-way point the flavors pulled back a bit, but were still stronger than most cigars this size. The burn was very good, and produced a lot of good smoke. This sticks are a few months short of being three years old. I'm curious what additional time holds for these fine cigars.
A flavor that just made me smile
- When my wife tried this smoke her eyes widened and she said "oh wow, that's nice" I couldn't have said it better myself. Good things do come in small packages and this cigar is the proof of that. For a small cigar it packs a wide variety of flavors throughout the smoke, from creamy vanilla to nice peppery spices. All I could think of while smoking this one was how good these will be years from now.
Order was shipped within 3 days after order and I received 4 days later.
- This was my second order and the response after ordering was immediate. The product shipped 3 days after placing the order and was received 4 days later. The cigars were vacuum sealed in the black cohabit box with all the proper verification codes. I checked them on the Habanos website and they were completely official. The Maduro is one of my personal favorites. The flavor is full and rich but not overpowering. A great cigar all the way through !
Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos
The gentlemen at Cigar Terminal have really got a good thing going. Their delivery was quicker than expected, and discreet (which was a must in my country if you know what I mean), and my items arrived sealed in vacuum packaged sleeves. They also have ultra quick email response. I will continue to do business with them.
Perfect Presentation & Great Smoke
This little cigar blew me away with complex flavors of coffee, leather, almonds and caramel. It's a full-bodied smoke with a big heart for a little cigar. It's like comparing a rich espresso with a simple filtered coffee.
The boxing, presentation of the cigars, and shipping was stellar and unsurpassed.