Belinda Coronas Tubos - 20 cigars [5.9 x 41]
|Length||5.9 inches (150mm)|
|Factory Shape||Long Corona|
|Strength||Light - Medium|
- Comes pre-cut. Draw is extremely loose, cigar is soft. The flavour is surprisingly good! Comes in at a solid medium and offers sweet Cuban tobacco with some leather and earth and some pepper on the nose. Flavour doesn't develop too much, but the cigar does get a little more interesting throughout its length. More enjoyable I would say. Last third gets a little vegetal, but not unpleasant, and I smoke it down to the nub anyway. Probably the shock of my cigar smoking life.... I absolutely enjoyed this cigar! At such a price, you could buy a box for the price of a couple of CoRos.
By David JW
Worth the bucks
- For a machine made cigars, it was performing good enough considering the price tag. Its already in tubos and you don't need cigar cutter as the end was left open so this is an ideal travel cigar that you can enjoy immediately. Definitely a good choice for value oriented person.
- Wonderful, smooth tasting cigars. My boyfriend and I love them.
A tasty treat.
- I always keep some of these around because they are always good. Not too sweet because I don't like sweet cigars, more fruity I guess. Good burn and draw. Let them age a bit and the flavor is more delightful. One of my favorite Cubans. Don't let the price fool you.
Great morning smoke
- For the price and quality of the cigar I would say it is a no brainier. I love the fact that it comes in a tube and pre cut