Sancho Panza Non Plus - 25 cigars [5.1 x 42]
The Sancho Panza Non Plus is not the most famous Petit Corona, but merits publicity.
- • In addition to the dominant tobacco flavor, there is a lot of earth, wood floral notes, cocoa and pepper.
- • A cigar that has a great potential for ageing.
This cigar simply packs great Cuban flavors for an affordable price.
Sancho Panza Non Plus - 25 Cigars comes in a dress box with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Length: 129 mm
Diameter: 16.67 mm
Ring gauge: 42
Shape: Petit Corona / Mareva
The cigar has a nice appearance, even if the wrapper has this rustic kind of look, it is smooth and the triple cap is perfect. It has a nice Colorado Maduro color, with one or two noticeable veins and an appealing oily sheen. The cigar is light and there are no apparent soft spots.
Before lighting up
The wrapper smells of dank aromas, wet earth, mushrooms, wood, with also some hay and floral notes.
Cutting the cigar is easy, the draw is perfect and dank flavors reach the palate. Once lit, the burn line is neat, and even. The first puff gives some straightforward tobacco, and some saltiness. The ash is gray and firm.
The first third of the cigar is of medium body, dominated with flavors of leather, earth, and of salted tobacco. There are also some floral notes, and some light sweetness on the palate. The cigar is still burning well, producing nice amount of tasty smoke.
In the middle third, the dominant flavors remain basically the same, however, with more musty flavors, such as a nice pu-erh tea, more saltiness and some spices as well. There are also creamy notes appearing, some chocolate, vanilla and hints of bitterness of citrus. Overall, the middle third of the cigar is in the same medium to high range.
In the final third, the cigar strength goes up a notch while the flavor profile remains similar. There is even more tea flavors, more saltiness and more white pepper. The cigar burns great all along and until the nub when unfortunately, it is time to leave it in the ashtray.
In summary, it is a great Petit Corona; it has great flavors and that ages very well.
45 – 60 Minutes
|Length||5.1 inches (129 mm)|
|Factory Shape||Petit Corona|
WOW! You NEED This Cigar...NOW!
The only reason i give this 4 stars not 5 is because I know a couple of years in the humidor will make it even better...
Similar to a Cristo NO 2 but more earth and cocoa. VERY flavorful. Earth, leather, olive oil, very creamy with undertones of white pepper, finish is silky and mildly dry and chalky like a higj quality chocolate melting in your mouth.
One of the most impressive cubans I have had.
By RA Fan
- One of my favorite petit coronas with nice grassy flavors with maybe cream and some salt? Very singular!
- Sancho Panza has always been one of my favorite cigars especially for a cuban. The box I received is exactly two years old and its my first time trying the Non Plus. As I aspected I love them.I would definitely recommend these. Nice Cigar...
A real surprise
- Rich flavor and smooth draw. A good cigar to enjoy while fishing or relaxing with a good wine. The box received was almost 2 years old and these cigars get better with age.