Romeo y Julieta Coronitas en Cedro - 25 cigars [5.1 x 40]
An awesome cigar, with a great presentation.
- • The aromas from the box are majestic
- • The digestive of choice is black coffee
Nice flavor, not overpowering - definitely one of the mildest Cubans.
The Romeo y Julieta Coronitas en Cedro comes cedar wrapped in a cedar box of 25 cigars with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-n-12,13-CW-25
Length: 129 mm
Ring Gauge: 40
Shape: Petit Corona / Mareva
The cedar sheath is medium in shade and when unwrapped, the wrapper has an oily golden sheen with a fine bunch at the foot.
Before lighting up:
The scent is floral, cedar wood, with hints of dry nuts.
An easy draw and an even burn line from foot to nub. They light easily, the burn is slow, even, releasing swirls of smoke, a sight to behold.
Starts with a very smooth coffee and vanilla cream flavor that gets somewhat spicy.
The second third gives away tastes of pepper and fresh nuts. Always under the shadow of the cedar taste and those lovely hints of vanilla. The spiciness evens off now and some sweet and walnut notes appear.
Finishes with a lot of herbal touches with medium-strong coffee taste.
In summary, a great smoke for the price.
Smoking time: 60 - 90 Minutes
|Brand||Romeo y Julieta|
|Length||5.1 inches (129mm)|
|Factory Shape||Petit Corona|
Good cigar with morning coffee.
- After aging a while I found this cigar to be very good with a morning coffee. Lots of smoke, hints of vanilla and spice. Mild. I found a slightly bitter aftertaste without the coffee, so I rated a 3. For the price still a good cigar.
Terrific anytime smoke
- First of all, Cigar Terminal is the ONLY place I will ever by cigars from - I am soon to be at my first anniversary with them. I will never buy from another dealer. True to their word and stand behind what they sell and THEY HAVE YOUR BACK. As far as the Cedro,s what can I say. It is my fifth box. So yeah, I really like them. One of my top five corona smokes. Try a box and let them sit in your humidor-you will be glad you did. Do it quick in case they go out of stock!
Great cigar and top price, typical RYJ Cuban flavours
For the price this cigar is great value. It has all the trade mark flavours of a good Cuban, especially RYJ's. Problem is that because of the size, you will be tempted to spark up another.
Great box smell, with all that extra cedar wrapping. All the cigars had a light dusting of mould under the cedar wraps, so I had to unroll each one and give it a quick wipe with a tissue before putting box into my coolador at 65-67%. No chance of mould coming back, and after 7 months there is not a sign of reoccurence.
Each cigar is affected by a tight draw which has you trying a little bit too hard to get a nice mouthful of smoke, but what you get is lovely once you get the right technique going. Was double puffing but found a nice even and strong draw would deliver much nicer flavours and keep the temp of the stick down.
Cedar, hay with hints of both chocolate and/or fruity spice as you go down the stick. The midway point, when cigar often opens up, seems to be my favourite part of this cigar, closer to the nub also gives you the full blast of flavours and strength, just be careful not to get carried away and over heat it, this ruins the flavour and leaves you with a squishy hot nub.
Surprisingly long smoke for the size, I could get around 50 mins+ if I took it easy and savoured it.
For the price this is a cigar you should have packed in the humidor next to a couple of boxes of the Partagas Mille Fleurs.
Love this corona
Great cigar any time of the day, good flavor, smokes well and is good, I will try to save some for down the road, but they are good to smoke, hope I can save some.
Well production and great smoke
Nice long smoke
- Nice smoke, cedar holds in the nice creamy flavor