Por Larranaga Panetelas - 25 cigars [5.0 x 36]
Outstanding. Smooth easy draw, fantastic floral aroma.
- • Medium-bodied, tangy and spicy.
- • Enough complexity to keep you on your toes.
A rare gem indeed.
Por Larranaga Panetelas – 25 cigars come in a boite nature box with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Length: 127 mm
Diameter: 14.29 mm
Ring gauge: 36
Shape: Short Panetela
Good construction with a beautiful rustic oily brown wrapper. Foot appears to be well bunched.
Before lighting up
Woody aromas, also coffee beans and nice tobacco smell.
Perfect on both accounts.
Fantastic rich flavors of coffee, caramel and wood are detected; similar to the Montecristo No.4.
A touch of sweetness balanced by some pleasant peat and cedar.
Creamy, earthy, with some subtle leather.
In summary, a great “go to” cigar with your morning coffee or after a post afternoon brunch or a mid-day break..
60 - 90 Minutes
|Length||5.0 inches (127mm)|
|Strength||Light - Medium|
- Great smoke. Love it.
Alwyas in my Humidor one of my favorites
- I have been smoking these for years and for the price nothing beats them... nothing! That Smooth "classic Cuban" flavor all the way through till the fingers burn. A must try!
- fine, small delicious cigar
- Oh, these are some fine small cigars. The draw is just effortless. They feel great in the hand, and the aromas of chocolate, roasted nuts, and toast drift all around your head. For a guy who doesn't have a lot of extra time (like me), this is the perfect smoke. It's about 20-30 minutes of pure bliss. Mile to medium bodied, but with plenty of character.