Partagas Serie D No.5 - 25 cigars [4.3 x 50]
This is a full bodied smoke, and is very enjoyable, smoother than the Serie D No.4.
- • It is complex in its flavor profile and would be a great cigar for anyone.
- • The aroma and flavor are well balanced and highly enjoyable.
This cigar is what a great Cuban cigar is all about. If you are lucky enough to get your hands on some of these, enjoy them!
The Partagas Serie D No.5 comes in a semi boite nature box with Habanos Packing Code SBN-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Length: 110 mm
Diameter: 19.85 mm
Ring Gauge: 50
Shape: Petit Robusto
This cigar is well presented and has a spongy feel to it, with no bumps or ridges. The cigar is well constructed and has a consistent feel to it head to foot. The cigar has a light brown color to it and shows no veins, and no seams and a very oily slippery looking wrapper.
Before lighting up
The aroma of the cigar pre light is medium. You can smell the aroma of cedar, and oak.
The construction on the cigar is top of the line, and this lends to a very even slow and even burn from foot to nub. The draw is impeccable. There is a tremendous amount of thick creamy smoke being produced with each puff from start to finish on this cigar.
The first third is big on cedar, with some nice leather and oak notes. As you continue to smoke the cedar backs down a bit, and the flavors of a sweet salty cocoa, and a dark roasted coffee are introduced.
In the middle you get more creamy vanilla with notes of caramel and smoke with some mild and smooth spice.
Towards the end of this cigar the coffee and cedar are in the forefront. This cigar has a nice creamy thick (good) finish to it. You will be wanting to chew the last few puffs.
In summary, there is a tremendous amount of thick creamy smoke being produced with each puff from start to finish on this cigar. Yummy, yummy.
45 - 60 Minutes
|Length||4.3 inches (110mm)|
|Factory Shape||Petit Robusto|
|Strength||Medium - Full|
- This Partagas D No.5 is one of my favorite short smokes packed with flavor and very smooth just the right size. Cigar Terminal always gives Five Star service!
Excellent quick smoke, tastes like more!
- A short version of the D4, medium to full body, rich taste. Excellent cigar! Lots of aging potential.
One of my favorites
- Robustos are my favorite size and the D4 and smaller brother D5 may just be at the top of the heap.
Class in a Stick
- Generally prefer mild/medium cigars, but Partagas is the one fuller bodied smoke I really enjoy. This vitola is superb all round and is highly recommended.
- Partages Series D No 5. Amazing cigar. Will definitely buy more. Great flavor, construction and a good draw.