Cohiba Siglo IV SLB - 25 cigars [5.6 x 46]
Seasoned aficionados and experts recognize the Siglo IV as one of the best Corona Gorda. It is a dense cigar full of various aromas.
- • A powerful yet rich cigar.
- • Typical Cuban woody aromas and a mixture of spices and sweet notes.
It has a perfect size offering a lot of aromas without being aggressive.
The Cohiba Siglo IV comes in a varnished sliding lid box (SLB) of 25 cigars with Habanos Packing Code SLB-VW-GPSR-M-n-25
Length: 143 mm
Ring gauge: 46
Shape: Corona Gorda
An exceptionally oily sheen.
Before lighting up
Honey notes combined with humid and floral spiciness.
Perfect draw all the way, even burn and good amounts of smoke.
Woody and tobacco notes set in with a lot of espresso aromas.
Medium coffee bean flavors and also medium tobacco taste.
Smooth and spicy cedar wood, fresh baked bread, chocolate and coffee flavor with a silky creamy aroma.
In summary, a well-structured and a very well balanced cigar. Colossal yet rich and compact.
60 - 100 Minutes
|Length||5.6 inches (143 mm)|
|Factory Shape||Corona Gorda|
Favorite vitola of the Linea 1492
- I love this cigars size and flavor. Lay them down for 5+ years. Just had one from 2010. Strong flavors of honey and that grassy flavor. Great!
- this cigar its a nice smooth smoke one of the favorite cigars iv tried.
One of my Favorites!
- For the last several years the IV has been one of to my fav. Cohibas! The Carona Especial has been hard to get, So when combining price and flavor, this is two thumbs! As always top quality and delivery from CT!!
Acutally the best cuban Gorda
No ! Since the Punch S. Select. II has been discontinued, the Siglo V is now, indoubtedly, the best Corona gorda in current production.
Beside its price, which is his main default, as always in this brand (...), you shall notice and like the inevitable true taste of Cohiba, with typicals phenols : the tate of the House.
The Dalia (Siglo VI) is quite the same but, because of the perfect balance of the vitola, the Gorda is better as the end of the Dalia, which is longer, does not deliver the right taste you may expect. So it could be said the Siglo V is more constant.
A must have
- My favourite smoke, light and grassy to begin with, building slowly to a perfect medium body toward the last third. Always a clean burn line and always pleasently surprises with how long it lasts. Hard to beat and a must in any humidor