Cohiba Siglo III - 25 cigars (packs of 5) [6.1 x 42]
A very complex cigar that has nice savor.
- • The Siglo III is remarkably balanced.
- • The cigar is full of amazing flavors and aroma and finishes in a twang.
This cigar sweet and spicy cigar will ravish your palate and leave long lasting flavors on your palate.
The Cohiba Siglo III comes in a bundle tied with a yellow ribbon in a varnished sliding lid box (SLB) of 25 cigars with Habanos Packing Code SLB-VW-GPSR-M-n-25
Length: 155 mm
Diameter: 16.67 mm
Ring gauge: 42
Shape: Corona Grande
Dark brown oily wrapper with nary a visible vein.
Before lighting up
A pleasant floral taste, with hints of fresh nutmeg.
The Siglo III has an incredible easy, smooth draw. It has a perfect burn and it can wait patiently between relaxed puffs.
A medium bodied Havana that delivers a rich oily smoke, with hints of spice on the palate.
The second third is woody, and we have some more gentle spicy notes.
Notes of sea salt and a smooth cedary taste. It has a very pleasant, calm, rich and oily finish.
In summary, the perfect cigar to smoke at the end a dinner.
60 - 100 Minutes
|Length||6.1 inches (155mm)|
|Factory Shape||Corona Grande|
Another pearl from Cohiba
- Great flavours, perfect burn, great construction. Although considered a lesser Cohiba than the Siglo VI it is still a pleasure smoking these. I wish they made a never-ending one of these.
By DIY Pete
- The Cohiba Siglo III SLB - 25 cigars is the best bang for the buck in the Cohiba line. They are great right off the truck but get a couple years of age on them and they really to shine. IMHO the Cohiba Siglo III SLB - 25 cigars is better than the Cohiba Robustos - 25 cigars. It just oozes with CC goodness.
By DIY Pete
- I really like the Cohiba Siglo III SLB - 25 cigars . As a matter of fact I prefer it over the Cohiba Robustos SLB - 25 cigars. They are a solid stick right off the truck but once they get a couple of years on them they really open up and shine. IMHO the Siglo III is the best bang for the buck in the Cohiba line.
By Mr. Potter
- It's hard to say anything bad about this cigar! Just received this box and will allow them to age in my humi for a few months, due to personal preference. All of the Siglo III that I have had in the past have burned even, had that unique Cohiba flavor and consistency, and the construction was perfect every time. Love these smokes and they are my second favorite of the Siglo series, surpassed only by the Siglo VI. The price CT offers these for makes them hard to pass up! Thanks guys!