Punch Punch Tubos - 10 cigars [5.6 x 46]
An excellent cigar, earthy and full of flavors.
- • Followers of Punch Punch are very loyal to this cigar.
- • It has both a splendid draw and a great combustion.
The Punch Punch is a remarkable cigar. A real joy to smoke. Highly recommended.
Punch Punch Tubos comes in green aluminum tubes with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/S-10-A/T-10
Ring Gauge: 46
Shape: Corona Gorda
A rustic looking Maduro wrapper that is quite oily. Good foot and a well applied triple cap.
Before lighting up
The pre-draw delivers spice and honey flavors.
Easy draw and uniform in its burn.
The first puffs are cedary like a good classic Cuban, with just a hint of spice. The start is quite mild but the power increases little by little.
The second third, some strong leather notes appear and the stick is getting stronger, it's still medium-bodied though.
The final third is rather earthy and close to full-bodied. Nice flavor, but rather one dimensional. Still an excellent “go-to” cigar as an everyday smoke.
In summary, a great everyday type of smoke. Never disappoints. A classic Cuban.
60 - 90 Minutes
|Length||5.6 inches (143 mm)|
|Factory Shape||Corona Gorda|
Fine cigar, priced well
These Punch Punch Tubos are a great value and smoke.
Great flavor with a burn time of around 60 minutes makes for a nice after hours smoke.
My go to smoke
- You can never go wrong with a punch punch. Whether you are new to smoking or an aficionado you should always keep a few sticks on hand. Incredible when aged 3 years.
- Very good smoke, great burn...great draw!!
Man, I really like this smoke
First off the presentation is great. Those green tubes wet your taste buds as there is something fun about getting ready to open up the tube and show off this cigar. It is very eye catching.
Now for the cigar itself, very well constructed with hardly any veins or other distractions evident.
Very smooth , no rough edges in any aspect. Burned well and smoked it right down to the nub. Lasted about an hour and will make them part of my regular stock. Totally a winner,.
- Full bodied and mild/medium flavored. Generous notes of savory cedar, chocolate, honey, all held together by floral tinges of vanilla. Strength builds gently but surely puff by puff. Recent years have been great to smoke right out the tin (ROTT)!