Vegas Robaina Unicos - 25 cigars [6.1 x 52]
The Vegas Robaina Unico is, a crowning glory of a cigar.
- • Very creamy aromas. A smooth cigar ideal for newcomers.
- • Yet it is a complex cigar. Rich in flavors for the delight of experienced aficionados.
- • It is light in spice, but is rich in myriad other tastes that highlight a creamy nutty highlight underpinned with rich smooth leather and earth.
The Vegas Robaina Unico creates a league of its own among Habanos with its uncommon creaminess.
The Vegas Robiana Unicos comes in a boite nature box with Habanos Packing Code CB-UW-C/L-12,13-n-25
Length: 156 mm
Diameter: 20.64 mm
Ring gauge: 52
Shape: Piramide / Torpedo
A great looking milk chocolate, Colorado wrapper, oily, with no veins. Perfectly constructed cigar, which is firm between the fingers. The cap is very pretty and once cut it leaves a nice clean line.
Before lighting up
The pre-light draw is easy and smooth. Leathery and woody aromas.
Once the cigar light-up, the burn line is neat and makes a tight light ash. The draw is still perfect.
In the first third, the cigar reveals its creamy profile. The burn is nice and even. There are also some aromas of leather, soil and chocolate. Lots of smoke created.
In the middle third, the cigar produces even more smoke. It is nice to enjoy longer draws at that point; the amount of smoke is delightful and allows all the flavors to appear in the foreground.
The final third continues on with a rich profile. It is a stunning third and there is not much more that we can ask for.
In summary, a wonderful cigar.
90 - 120 Minutes
|Length||6.1 inches (156mm)|
|Strength||Medium - Full|
My favourite cigar
- Wonderful cigar when you get a good one. Unfortunately although 50% of the cigars in a box are the best cigars you've ever smoked, the other 50% are duds. If they could get the consistency sorted out, this would be the best cigar in the world.
- The best torpedo out of Cuba, bar none the best. I agree with the review!
- All I have to say is, just get your hands on one!